Sunday, September 7, 2008

Build-A-Bears:Daisy and Matilda

Daisy-Hello, welcome to the Daisy column! Where I talk about me!

Matilda-Ahem!

Daisy-Sorry, where we talk about me.

Matilda-No, we talk about what's happening with us!

Daisy-Oh...right! Well, I guess we should get the worst out of the way, school.

Matilda-I like school. My kindergarten teacher is really nice. Her name is Ms. Fox.

Daisy-I have Mr. Kangaroo. He's really weird.

Matilda-K then. Anyway, it's still nice to have a break from boring school. So far, we've gone bowling, rollerskating, and we had a little picnic.

Daisy-We also met 2 new friends, Dakota and Georgi. You may have heard from them. If not, you will hear from them soon.

Matilda-
But I still can't get over the coconut bra in her hula outfit.

Daisy-It's not that funny.

Matilda-COCONUT BRA!

Daisy-K...anyway, we'll be typing in again soon. Stay in touch with Online Plushies! Bye!

~Daisy
~Matilda

No comments: