Saturday, September 6, 2008

"The Art Contest" Chapter 1: A Great Idea


Hey everyone, Hisklmuzical here. I am just SO excited about this new blog, so I couldn't wait to post my first Mini-Story, "The Art Contest". It's about my Lil' Kinz Alley Cat, Zack, entering an art competition. Ok everyone, here it is!

Chapter 1: A Great Idea

"Hmm..." Zack said to himself, "I'm not sure whether to paint you in a sunny village or a tropical forest."
"Well could you make up your mind?!" Zack's best friend, Lil' JJ (A Lil' Kinz Blue Jay) said, "I've been posing for 2 hours, and I'm REALLY hungry!"
"Ok, fine." Zack said, "I'll paint you in the tropical forest."
Now, Zack here, (A Lil' Kinz Alley Cat) was an artist. All day long he worked on his artwork, each masterpiece getting better by day. Today, he was painting a portrait of Lil' JJ.
Knock knock. "Zack, it's Sasha" A voice said, "I'm hear to pick up Lil' JJ."
"Hang on!" Zack said, "I'm almost done." He did a few gentle brush strokes. "There! Masterpiece completed! I'll call it, 'Tropical Blue Jay'."
"Yeah that's great." Sasha said, "Can I just have Lil' JJ now?" Zack unlocked and opened the door. As Lil' JJ flew out, he said, "Next time, you're gonna pose for 2 hours!" (Lil' JJ is an artist too.)
"Zack," Sasha exclaimed, "You like art SO much that you'd make your best friend pose for 2 hours?!" Zack nodded. "Yup." he said.
"Well if you like art so much, why don't you go enter that art contest down at the stadium?" Sasha suggested, "All ages can enter."
"That's a great idea!" Zack exclaimed, "I'll go sign up right now!"

There it is! The first chapter! Chapter 2: Rough Competition will be out next week! Bye for now!

~Hisklmuzical


No comments: