Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dakota and Georgi Here!


Hey Dakota here. I am so happy that I am typing this message all though I am clueless about this blog stuff. But I'm learning. Anyway I am a sheep and I love to dance. Oh and if you're looking for a cute Webkinz get the new Webkinz sheep it's nice and soft just like me...its a mini me!!!!!!

Georgi here! I am an adorable monkey and I look like the Cheeky Monkey in Build-A-Bear form (see pic!). I love to hula and I have a hula outfit thats really cool. I am a lot like Dakota, the part about not knowing anything about blogs. But I am a fast learner!

Come check out Online Plushies every week to see what we post about the fabulous Webkinz (and us)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: