Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Webkinz on Youtube!

Hello everyone! This is Hisklmuzical. (Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been REALLY busy.) Anyway, I'm not sure if you know what a stop motion movie is, but I made one with my Webkinz! (Well, some of them.) A stop motion movie is where you take a bunch of pictures of one object and move them slightly each time you take a picture. Then you put them all together and it looks like they are moving! It's pretty cool. Anyway, I have the video here for you guys to watch. (Sorry there is no music, this is the first video I've ever made.) I'm going to be coming out with another one soon, so visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Hisklmuzical a lot. Anyway, here it is! (I now it is really short and pointless but my other ones will be better.) Sorry that there is no real title, "As long as your mine" is not it. It's called Isabella and Daffodil's Day Out. They wouldn't let me type in a title. Anyway, enjoy!

~Hisklmuzical

No comments: