Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Interview-Leaderpup


Hello everyone! It's Hisklmuzical again. Today I am interviewing my co-blogger, Leaderpup! I posted the Q & As here. Enjoy!

Hisklmuzical:So, Leaderpup, who was your very 1st Webkinz?

Leaderpup:That would be Sasha, my Basset hound.

Hisklmuzical:Out of the newest 5 released, (right now) which is your fave?

Leaderpup:The Eagle.

Hisklmuzical:What's your fave place to go on Webkinz World?

Leaderpup:I like to go to the Travel Agency because I do travel a lot in real life so it's cool to have my pets go on vacation, too.

Hisklmuzical:Who is your fave Webkinz host?

Leaderpup:I have to say Arte. He's so cute!

Hisklmuzical:Which do you like better? Winter or Summer? (In Webkinz World)

Leaderpup:Summer (grass) because I like to be able to have my pets swim in the right season and I like the fact that the grass is more detailed.

Hisklmuzical:What's your fave superbed?

Leaderpup:Probably the Daredevil Bed because it's unique and it was my first.

Hisklmuzical:What's your fave recipe?

Leaderpup:Chimericamaki because it's so cool! (Psst! See pic!)

Hisklmuzical:What's your fave game?

Leaderpup:Wheel of Wow and Vacation Wheel because you never know what you will get.

Hisklmuzical:Who is your newest Webkinz?

Leaderpup:I got three in a bunch for my B-day, but the newest one I've adopted of the three is my Pink Pony, Delilah.

Hisklmuzical:One last question, what's your fave Webkinz type?

Leaderpup:It's a tie between the Cheeky Dog, Eagle, and Basset Hound.

And there you have it! Stay tuned to Online Plushies for more interviews and more! Bye!

~Hisklmuzical

No comments: