Monday, September 8, 2008

Game Review-Lily Padz


What's up? Hisklmuzical here. I am very excited to post my 1st game review! (Leaderpup may add on to this later) Today, I will be reviewing my 1st played and favorite game, Lily Padz! In this game, you have to get your frog to the other side of the pond onto the big rock. (His home) To play, you have to use the space bar and arrow keys. The space bar is to charge up your jump power. You have an arrow that can be filled until it's dark red. After that you jump the littlest bit possible. (At least, if you let go at the wrong time.) Be carefull! You only have a bar of power. Now, the left and right arrow keys are for changing the angle of your jump. Also, when your not charging up, the right arrow key can be used for jumping just a little bit. This is good for the beginning of levels. And finally, the up arrow key is for jumping up (in the same spot) so you can catch bugs. (they boost your power bar) Don't eat the bees, they'll lower your charge bar. If you stay on a lily pad or rock for too long, it will vanish and you will fall. Also, try to jump as high as you can when you have a lily pad with a flower on it in your way. Have fun playing!

Oh, here's a game tip:If there isn't anything in the way, use the right arrow key and go down all the way. Doing this will save you time and power!

~Hisklmuzical

2 comments:

Marian Collins said...

Hi Hisk. I'm a grown up mom with a 9 year old daughter who loves Webkinz. I think she has 17 too. She wants to go to Build a Bear but has never been. There isn't one nearby.
Lily Padz is actually just like a game I played as a kid called Frogger. My two favorite games on Webkinz are Where's Wacky and Goober's Lab. I reached level 14 on Where's Wacky but have never completed it. I once earned almost 400 in Webkinz cash in one game of Goober's Lab. I think they actually changed it to make it harder because I've never been able to do that again. I'll tell my daughter about your blog. Have fun.

Unknown said...

Are the lilypadz a one size fits all kind of thing? My daughter-in-law mentioned she'd like some but I didn't ask what size.