Friday, September 12, 2008

The Art Contest-Chapter 2:Rough Competiton

Well, everyone, the second chapter of The Art Contest is here! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2:Rough Competition

When Sasha (A Basset Hound, by the way) told Zack about that art contest, boy, he was out of there before Sasha and Lil' JJ even left. He was so excited.
Once he got there, he noticed that a meeting was about to take place. He didn't know what is was about, so he decided to ask one of the security guards. "Excuse me?" Zack said, "Hi, I'm Zack. Um, I was just wondering what meeting was about to take place." "Well hello there, little one." The St. Bernard said. "That meeting that's about to take place is for the Art Contest. You sign up there, learn about the contest, and then meet who else is in the competition." "Oh," Zack said, "Thanks." And so he went in. There he saw a table with three chairs. There was a microphone and soda for each one. There were many people there, along with only a few open chairs. He chose one next to a friendly-looking Black Frisian. "Hey." the Black Frisian said, "I'm Chris. Who are you?" "I'm Zack" Zack said, "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." Chris said, "What kind of art do you do?" "Oh, I do everything." Zack said, "You?" "I work with clay." Chris said. "Cool." Zack said.
A few minutes later, a big Cheeky Cat sat down next to Zack. "Hello, munchkin." the Cheeky Cat said. "What's ya name?" "Uh, it's Zack." Zack said nervously. "Who are you?" "The name's Brick." The Cheeky Cat said, "Short for Brickford." "What a...unique name?" Zack said, "So, you do art?" "Yeah, I'm an expert." Brick said, "10 times better then you, I bet." "How are you so sure?" Zack said. "Cause," Brick said, "I just know." He shoved Zack. "Now shut up, that way this boring meeting can begin." Zack was scared. He stopped talking. He wasn't sure why this Brick kid was being so mean to him. He didn't know what to do.

There ya have it! Poor Zack...what will he do to stop this kid from bullying him? Stay tuned and find out. Chapter 3:About the Contest will be out soon! Until then, good bye!

~Hisklmuzical

No comments: